Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use of the Service
No Misuse of the Service. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you may not:
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities.
- impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam.
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Simplex’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Simplex’s providers.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure.
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service; or
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
Content Standards. You may not post any Content on the Service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property.
- violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity.
- is defamatory, libellous or threatening or that constitutes hate speech; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty
For questions about these or any Simplex terms or policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keen on Seeing What Simplex LMS Can Do?
Sign in For A Free Trial and Explore the Possibilities.